Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Archery in Woodley Park!!



I've been wanting to learn archery since like forever and now that I've been researching about it it seems like my wish is coming true. Daisy and Alicia joined in my search for archery lessons. I found that there were free lessons in Rancho Park on Saturday, but it was too far since it's close to Santa Monica. And then we found that there were giving free lessons in Woodley Park from 8am to 12pm on Saturdays and 6pm to 8pm on Wednesdays. Everything is free there, from beginners lessons, to the equipment, and the training.Woodley park is between 405 and 101 freeways between Burbank and Victory. Only 16 minutes from my house and 12 minutes from school. Some guys posted that it be best if we got there early because it gets really packed. So Daisy, Alicia and I have decided to go on May 25th to Woodley park. I seriously can't wait till the 25th of May.
*Update*
Leslie Gonzalez is now joining us too!

No comments:

Post a Comment